Ophidian (66)
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
• • • • THIS THREAD IS STICKY • • • •

18:36:24 Sep 27 2008
Read 2,831 times

This thread is for those who are looking for a roommate only. All other posts will be deleted without notice.

Remember, if you are under 21 - somone in your cabin must be over 25.

Guidelines:

1. Taking a roommate is at your own risk.
2. All roommate fares are NONrefundable. Insurance is recommended!
3. All Genre Travel will not release personal information to each roommate about the other.
4. BOTH roommates MUST prepay their cruise tips. With Carnival, each cabin either prepays their cruise tips, or doesnt. (It's all or nothing by cabin).
5. Cabins will hold up to 4 people. Given the size, I do NOT recommend more then 3 people in cabin unless booking a suite.
6. If you have more then 1 roomate - the total cost of the cabin is added together, and divided by the total number of people in your cabin. This ensures everyone is saving money.

Blind roommating: Blind roommating is where you place your name on my roommate list, and All Genre Travel pairs you with someone else. All Genre Travel will NOT cross gender roommates! Roommates are of the same gender, regardless of sexual orientation. When blind roommating - you are gauranteed a roommate at the regular per person cost. (Minus your $100 discount if you have cruised on a previous gothic cruise and book by October 20th 2008).

If you are going on the 2008 Cruise - that is a great time to meet people, and possible see about a roommate for next years cruise. I will set up a roommate list for 2009. During our 2008 sailing, you can check with me to see if there is a possible roommate available for you.

Z

•  REPLY  •

allgenre
allgenre
Ophidian (66)
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:41:06 Sep 27 2008
Read 2,828 times

How to Answer a post for a roommate request:

You must contact that person via their VR account if you are answering a specific roommate request.

If you are listing a roommate request - do NOT post your phone number or any personal information. If you do not want to use VR private messaging, then I reccomend setting up a VR or other Free email account to post.

If you are wanting to add your name to the blind roommate list. You will need to call me to book yourself, and place your deposit. Roommates will not be added to the blind roommate list without a full per person deposit. You must be at least 21 years of age to add your name to the blind roommate list If you are under 21 and need a roommate, please post your request here.

Z

•  REPLY  •

POST RESPONSE

•   QUOTE  •   QUOTE HELP  •  

POST PREVIEW

•  CLOSE PREVIEW  •  
Post preview does not reflect tags that may be stripped out after you post. What HTML tags you can use depends on your membership type. More information.

•  2009 Gothic Cruise Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2024 Vampire Rave
All Rights Reserved.
Vampire Rave is a member of 
Page generated in 0.065 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
X