Ophidian (66)
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Hell (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
• • • • THIS THREAD IS STICKY • • • •

22:00:35 Dec 28 2008
Read 2,007 times

The Goth Cruise movie is about another person running a copycat gothic cruise. This is not THE Gothic Cruise as sponsored by VR and Gothic Beauty. Note, those running the other cruise are NOT licensed travel agents and do not have travel agency experience or know how. (you kinda get what you pay for folks!)

The Gothic Cruise at www.gothiccruise.com is the original, and drama free, gothic cruise. We plan the events, the bands that appear onboard, and all our private parties onboard. Gothic Beauty Magazine produces the onboard fashion show.

As a note.. Jeannie Finlay had first approached All Genre Travel to film the Gothic Cruise. We said no. We do not allow commercial filming of our clients during these events as they tend to get a bit wild - thus making liability an issue for both our agency and the cruiseline. Of course, passengers may photograph and film within reason. Further, no band allows any taping of their concerts as they are copyrighted.

We find it apalling that somone would capatilize on the success of our Gothic Cruise which has taken 15 years of hard work to fine tune and organize to what it is today. But.. its free america. Not much we can do about it according to our attorney. It is because of our hard work, that we are allowed so many concessions for our Gothic Cruise by the Cruise Lines.

(Carnival required 10 years of references of the Gothic Cruise on other cruise lines, from All Genre Travel before they allowed our group onboard!)

The Original Gothic Cruise by All Genre Travel is simply a unique experince that just can't be duplicated.

We look forward to seeing those of you who can go onboard!

Z
All Genre Travel
"One Nation Under Goth - With Industrial for All"

Here's to regular Ear Assault!

•  REPLY  •

POST RESPONSE

•   QUOTE  •   QUOTE HELP  •  

POST PREVIEW

•  CLOSE PREVIEW  •  
Post preview does not reflect tags that may be stripped out after you post. What HTML tags you can use depends on your membership type. More information.

•  2009 Gothic Cruise Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2024 Vampire Rave
All Rights Reserved.
Vampire Rave is a member of 
Page generated in 0.0467 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
X